It's not an official Apple release, so if you break anything on your system with it, I'm sure their response is going to be "reinstall everything - you did have backups, right?"
That said, Noël's announcement said that he has his homedir on ZFS now, which is what I've been wanting to do ever since I heard there might be ZFS support in 10.5.
Here's the list of bugs fixed in the 102A rev:
Bugs Fixed in this Rev:
- 5448925: sync ZFS with Solaris build 72
- 5405398: zfs needs kqueue(2) API support
- 5602507: Leopard9A581: Kernel trap at 0×4d351d9c, type 14=page fault, registers:
- 5592757: Kernel panic when writing to a zfs volume
- 5482932: Raidz parity rewrite issue
- 5641577: ZFS: panic: zap->zap_u.zap_fat.zap_phys->zap_magic == 0×2F52AB2ABULL failed
- 5621659: assertion failed in /Users/local/zfs-101-latest_fixes/zfs_kext/zfs/zfs_dir.c line 730: error == 0
- 5643944: ZFS get/set and mountpoints are misbehaving
- 5645880: Finder copy and “delete” broken in zfs-101 plus fixes..