Suspicious Package is a QuickLook plugin that lets you examine pkg (and now mpkg) files from Finder with QuickLook. No more having to drop into Terminal.app and use lsbom.
Here are the bullet points from the release notes:
- Added support for metapackages.
- Fixed problem where the actual installation location was not shown for some packages.
- Added indication when a package requires authentication with an administrator password.
- Added indication when a package requires a system restart (or shut down, or log out) after installation.
- Added indication when a package has install scripts, and an option to view the actual scripts (see details).
- Added support for installer receipts and .bom files
Download the new release from http://www.mothersruin.com.
Post a Comment